Jan 14, 2013

Seek to Understand

Isn't it amazing how the angle at which we look at something or someone often colors our opinion about it? Or them? How often do we make a judgement based on that first glance. And what if we stop there? What if we base everything we know about something, or someone, only on that first look? That first impression? For example, take a look at this picture.  What do you see?









Do you see colorful shades of green? Do you see striking images of blue? And what about those lines?What could this be? As you look at it, what do you see? Is your first impression the right one? Perhaps. You may know exactly what it is. Or not. What about if we step back. What if we seek to understand, to get the whole picture?






Be encouraged by the Word of God:

From 1 Corinthians 13

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you